Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna were in church hours before helicopter crash

– The People magazine has reported that Kobe Bryant and 13-year-old daughter Gianna were in church hours before their fatal end

– Father Steve Sallot of the Cathedral of Our Lady Queen of the Angels said they came in before the 7am mass

– The spokesman of the church was among the people that came online to talk about Kobe’s presence in the church before the crash According to People magazine, the late NBA legend, Kobe Bryant, and daughter, Gianna, attended a 7am mass before they died in the helicopter. The mass was held at the Cathedral of Our Lady Queen of the Angels in Newport Beach. Father Steve Sallot of the church said the NBA legend and his daughter were even present before the time for the mass. It should be noted that the spokesperson of the cathedral was one of the first people to tweet about seeing Kobe and Gianna Bryant in church on Sunday, January 26.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that a video of late Gianna practising her soft board shooting in heels has surfaced online. In the said video, she stood under the rim and propped the ball up with her right hand before she shot it against the board.

She repeated the process again with the same hand before she made a basket. After doing that, the 13-year-old girl carefully dribbled the ball down the court and walked on in her fragile heels. It should be noted that the former Los Angeles Lakers basketball star passed on after he was involved in a helicopter crash in Calabasas on the morning of January 26. The cause of the crash is said to be under investigation. According to an eyewitness report, the helicopter’s engine was heard sputtering before it crashed.

In other news, a Nigerian lady on Twitter who goes by the name Amarachi Osuji narrated a moving story of how she dumped medicine for engineering. Making the academic change did not come easily as she dithered for three years before she gathered the strength for the pivotal step. The need to switch to engineering started after her first semester in Hungary. She pushed on for 5 semesters. By that time, the scholarship she was on was dealt a blow by government negligence.

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected


Latest News