The President of the Students Union Government of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Adegboye Olatunji, has been arrested for alleged cult activities.
A clip of the arrest, which trended on the social media, showed Olatunji and one Olanrewaju Taiwo being taken away by vigilantes and the police.No comments
The Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Mathew Kukah, on Tuesday, in Kaduna, expressed displeasure with the alleged poor management of Nigeria.
The Bishop stated this in his homily at the Good Shepherd Major Seminary, Kaukau, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State before the burial of the seminarian killed by
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has said the Federal Government will no longer review workers’ salaries as earlier promised.
The acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, had said through the Director of Communications in her office, Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, that
The Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Bishop Matthew Kukah, on Tuesday hit the President, Major General Mohammed Buhari (retd.), hard.
The cleric assessed the Buhari regime and concluded the President had not only relegated the national interest to the background, but he had also introduced nepotism to the military.No comments
There are possibilities that the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) will be at par with the Cable News Network (CNN)
- This projection was made by Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture
- Mohammed said that this will be possible if the Senate approves
- President Muhammadu Buhari tells the African Union that he is concerned about the worsening security condition in Libya
- Buhari says the Libyan conflict continues to have devastating impact on neighbouring countries in the Sahel and the Lake Chad regions
- The Nigerian
- A Nigerian couple has been celebrated for getting married without the glitz and glam
- The couple decided to tie the knot without a wedding reception
- It was reported that food and souvenir were packaged to go for the guest A newly
Application Served on Uzodinma, APC, INECSeeks Accelerated hearingIyobosa Uwugiaren in AbujaThe legal battle between the sacked Governor of Imo State, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and his successor, Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC), may begin this week at the Supreme Court as the former governor is set
The immediate past governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has described as false speculations that the Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Revd. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, called him on the telephone and apologised to him.
Mbaka, had in his New Year message prophesied that Ihedioha would lose his seat as
Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, says he already held talks with new Manchester United signing, Odion Ighalo, as he looks to convince him to make a return to the national team following his recent move to England.
Ighalo announced his retirement from the national team immediately after the 2019 Africa