Wilfred Ndidi faces a race to be fit for Leicester City’s Premier League clash against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Friday, Sports Extra reports.
Ndidi made a remarkable recovery from minor knee surgery returning to action just 12 days after the operation, but was a late withdrawal ahead of the Chelsea match.No comments
Manchester United forward Odion Ighalo will be in the squad for Monday’s Premier League game at Chelsea, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Ighalo missed the club’s training camp in Spain due to fears the coronavirus outbreak may have led to him being refused entry back into the UK.No comments
The President of the Students Union Government of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, Adegboye Olatunji, has been arrested for alleged cult activities.
A clip of the arrest, which trended on the social media, showed Olatunji and one Olanrewaju Taiwo being taken away by vigilantes and the police.No comments
The Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Mathew Kukah, on Tuesday, in Kaduna, expressed displeasure with the alleged poor management of Nigeria.
The Bishop stated this in his homily at the Good Shepherd Major Seminary, Kaukau, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State before the burial of the seminarian killed by
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has said the Federal Government will no longer review workers’ salaries as earlier promised.
The acting Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, had said through the Director of Communications in her office, Mrs Olawunmi Ogunmosunle, that
Assaulting an Amotekun officer will attract a fine of N250,000 or a prison term of one month or both.
However, an Amotekun officer cannot be sued for whatever he does in the course of duty but only what he does in his personal capacity.
This is according to the Ekiti State
The Bishop of Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Bishop Matthew Kukah, on Tuesday hit the President, Major General Mohammed Buhari (retd.), hard.
The cleric assessed the Buhari regime and concluded the President had not only relegated the national interest to the background, but he had also introduced nepotism to the military.No comments
There are possibilities that the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) will be at par with the Cable News Network (CNN)
- This projection was made by Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture
- Mohammed said that this will be possible if the Senate approves
- President Muhammadu Buhari tells the African Union that he is concerned about the worsening security condition in Libya
- Buhari says the Libyan conflict continues to have devastating impact on neighbouring countries in the Sahel and the Lake Chad regions
- The Nigerian
- A Nigerian couple has been celebrated for getting married without the glitz and glam
- The couple decided to tie the knot without a wedding reception
- It was reported that food and souvenir were packaged to go for the guest A newly